winter blues

I can hardly believe that it is already March 1! Wow! Where does the time fly? Life has been busy as always. Last week (Feb 19-23) was reading week and, as nice as that sounds, my life just seemed to get busier. Midterms are done and now the assignments are all coming due and then exams will happen soon too. My parents and my youngest brother (Gary) are currently in Paraguay visiting family and friends. My sister (Sabrina) is still in Guatemala with the Outtatown program. School and work have formed a bit of a routine. The weather has been, well… let’s see, we’ve got snow and freezing rain right now. On Tuesday morning, I thought I’d be a bit pro-active and shovel the driveway in front of my car. Well, I slipped and fell. I landed on my tailbone and “bruised it up pretty good” according to the doctor and chiropractor. So, right now, sitting really is a pain in the butt, but I’m thankful that it isn’t worse. Anyhow, I should keep going, but I wanted y’all to know what was going on in my life. See ya.

No comments: