fun trivia about me and TV

My favourite TV shows are:


My favourite reruns (not including my favourite TV shows) are:




My favourite TV channels are:


The most addicting TV shows are:




My favourite late night talk show:

I don't have one because I don't watch them.


My favourite episode of a TV show:


"The Soup Nazi" on Seinfeld

My favourite theme song:

I have two that I'm quite partial to.
Rawhide
and Bonanza
They are both just really fun to sing.

Title: "Rawhide"
Written By: "Ned Washington"
Performed By: "Frankie Laine"

Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em,
Just rope and throw and grab 'em,
Soon we'll be living high and wide.

My heart's calculatin'
My true love will be waitin',
Be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em out,
Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide...
===================================

Title: "Bonanza"
By: "Ray Evans and Jay Livingston"

We got a right to pick a little fight ... Bonanza!
If anyone fights anyone of us, he's gotta fight with me!

We're not a one to saddle up and run ... Bonanza!
Anyone of us who starts a little fuss, knows he can count on me!

One for four
Four for one,
This we guarantee.

We got a right to pick a little fight ... Bonanza!
If anyone fights anyone of us, he's gotta fight with me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My fav rerun is M*A*S*H