catching up

So, yeah, the last couple of days have been a bit busy - but what else is new.

December 27- we had our Janzen Reunion (mom's side of the family). The food (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes), the fun ($10 gift exchange) and the family fellowship was great. Almost everyone was able to come for at least part of the day (one cousin and her husband couldn't make it). It was great to see everyone together and having fun.

December 28- I went out for lunch with a friend of mine at the Epicurean in Niagara-on-the-Lake (amazing food!). We had a great time catching up with each other. In the evening, we hosted the rehearsal party for my cousin Jessica and her fiance Jared. Someone (Jared's grandparents) decided it would be fun to mix and match 40 pairs of shoes and tie them together. It made people laugh - so I guess, "mission: accomplished".

December 29- I spent the morning experimenting on the heads of my nieces. They are both flower girls in Jared & Jessica's wedding and they need to get their hair done. I think we figured out how to style their hair, so tomorrow it's just gonna be a matter of getting them to sit still long enough to get it done. In the evening I'll be working, so right now I'm just chillin'.

See ya soon!

No comments: